Overview for Care Home Manager (RN):
This evolving client is seeking a dedicated and dynamic Home Manager. You will possess strong leadership qualities to run their small to medium sized nursing home. My client will look an experienced Deputy looking to take the next step in their career. RGN or RMN qualified.
Skills/Requirements for Care Home Manager (RN):
- Previous Care Home experience within an elderly care environment
- My client will look at an experienced Deputy Manager looking to take the next step in their career
- Registered nursing qualification (RN) is essential
- Must have a strong understanding of care service and delivery within a nursing home
- Strong communication and clinical skills
- To facilitate, manage and direct the delivery of all aspects of care to service users within the home, working with service users, staff and other team members to ensure this meets a high measurable standard.
- To lead, motivate and manage a team of staff striving for continuous improvement.
Benefits of Care Home Manager (RN) role:
- Perfect opportunity for an experienced Home Manager
- Competitive salary based on experience and number of beds
- Pension scheme
- Working within a friendly and supportive home
- 10% Bonus scheme
- 33 days annual leave
Are you a Qualified Nurse either starting out on your career or looking for a more senior position? If so Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as a Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.