Overview for Home Manager(RN):
Our well established and supportive client is seeking a dedicated and dynamic Home Manager to oversee this charming, reputable small to medium sized nursing home. This home is commutable from Crawley, Tunbridge Wells and Croydon, it borders West Sussex, Kent and Surrey. PIN qualification is desirable.
Skills/Requirements for Home Manager(RN):
- Registered Nurse qualification with a valid NMC pin
- Significant nursing home management experience
- Passionate about delivering a service that is life enhancing to the people we care for and to show that we value and support each individual
- Experience working in high pressure situations with an ability to think on your feet and manage timely resolutions
- Commitment to mentor, support and inspire staff while promoting dedication to the ethos
- Resilient enough to manage cultural shift but able to positively reinforce and support the team
- Robust commercial and business knowledge with the ability to forge strong links with the local community
- Thorough understanding of compliance and governance with a sound background in working with the Care Quality Commission
Benefits of Home Manager role(RN):
- Working within a friendly and supportive home
- Training and Development
- Competitive Salary
- 38 Days annual leave
- Free parking
- Free meals
- Sick pay package
Are you a qualified Nurse either out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.