Care Home Manager - Older Persons Care
|Job Title:||Care Home Manager - Older Persons Care|
|Location:||Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 02:01|
Overview for Care Home Manager:
This reputable client is seeking a dedicated and dynamic Home Manager. You will possess strong leadership qualities to run their well established nursing home that offers fabulous facilities.
Skills/Requirements for Care Home Manager:
- Previous Care Home experience within an elderly care environment
- Registered nursing qualification (RGN or RMN) is desirable but not essential
- Must have a strong understanding of care service and delivery within a nursing/care home
- Strong communication and clinical skills
- To facilitate, manage and direct the delivery of all aspects of care to service users within the home, working with service users, staff and other team members to ensure this meets a high measurable standard.
- To lead, motivate and manage a team of staff striving for continuous improvement.
- You will manage all aspects of their home, including identifying new business opportunities, effectively managing budgets, taking responsibility for the operating profit of the home
- Ensuring regulatory compliance is maintained across all relevant areas
Benefits of Care Home Manager role:
- Perfect opportunity for an experienced Home Manager
- Long service bonus
- Discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive salary based on experience and number of beds
- Pension scheme
- On site parking
- Working within a friendly and supportive home and family run business
Are you a qualified Nurse either starting out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's