This is an exciting opportunity for a Housekeeper to work in a family home located near Friston Forest.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
Our client is looking for an experienced Housekeeper to carry out all daily housekeeping tasks.
Some specific daily duties will include:
- Cleaning and first-class laundry
- General maintenance
- Dog walking (Great Dane) and pet-sitting for short/longer periods of time
- Running errands
- General management and house care inside and out
- Organising repairs and maintenance
- Keeping the household running smoothly
We are looking for a candidate who fits the following:
- Previous housekeeping in a family home would be an advantage
- Flexible and able to keep the household running whilst the householders are away
- Full driving license
- Eye for detail
- Flexible trustworthy, discreet and loyal
- Cat and dog lover
- Can do attitude
- Can work alone and with others
- Hardworking and trustworthy
- Great timekeeping
- Fit and active
Terms and Benefits
Salary £18,720 - £21,840 DOE
*Hours 9am to 4pm Monday - Friday with an unpaid 1-hour break for lunch
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.