This is an exciting opportunity for an HR Administrator to join a school on a fixed term one-year Maternity cover contract based in Woodford.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- To provide a confidential and efficient administration service that ensures that HR processes run smoothly
- Ensure that all supporting data hold the correct information, are updated daily and maintained securely
- Analyse data and prepare reports as necessary
- Maintain personnel files and ensure that they are updated daily as required
- To assist in ensuring that the Central Register of Appointments is updated daily, meets the required legislative and regulatory standards
- Ensure that contractual information for employees and contractors is recorded accurately
- Chase outstanding information and produce reports as required
- Update the absence spreadsheet
- Ensure that all data is correct and maintained securely
- To administer the recruitment process in accordance with the policy
- Ensure the safety and security of all personal information obtained during the recruitment process
- Ensure current regulatory legislation is adhered to
- High levels of communication skills
- Previous HR experience
- Excellent IT skills in Microsoft packages and databases
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent planning and organisation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- DBS desirable
8am-4pm Monday to Friday
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.