|Job Title:||HR/Office Manager|
|Location:||Battle, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2020 12:31|
Position: HR/Office Manager
Location: Battle but with frequent travel to Eastbourne and Twickenham - a driving licence/own transport is essential
We are recruiting for a HR/Office Manager to work with a successful law firm based in Battle. This is ideal for a candidate with 2-3 years of HR/Office Management experience, which has ideally been gained from a legal/professional services organisation.
- Work in close partnership with senior management to prepare and implement HR strategy
- Design and work across HR projects
- Support managers and team leaders on all recruiting matters
- Advise managers and provide guidance on HR policy and procedures
- Keep up to date with UK employment legislation
- Manage investigations and complex employee relations issues including redundancy and grievance
- Ensure employee relation cases are managed to meet best practice requirements
- Develop and maintain HR policies
- Monitor and develop performance appraisal systems
- Monitor all employee records to include maternity, paternity requests and absence and sickness and provide regular reports to the senior management team
- Manage HR personnel files to ensure they are kept up-to-date
- Recruitment Process, from Ad to
- Develop starter and leaver procedures
- Gather and evaluate market data to measure the organisation's competitiveness for salary reviews, compensation and benefits packages
- Arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Supervising and monitoring the work staff
- Discussing problems with staff
- Reporting to management
- Reviewing and implementing the company's health and safety policy
- Organising the office layout and ordering stationery and
- Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's