This is a great opportunity for an experienced IFA Administrator to join a growing Financial Services organisation based in Brighton & Hove.
Working as part of a team you will be responsible for providing timely and efficient support to Financial Advisers in conjunction with the company's Paraplanners.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Provide administrative support
- Input and maintain data on the company's back office system
- Update and manage a diary system, taking action when required
- Format and prepare letters and documents
- Liaise with both internal and external contacts and clients by telephone and email
- Support Advisers in managing their pipeline and portfolio of existing business
- Communicate with Life Offices and Investment Houses when requesting information
- Prepare files for compliance checking
- Undertake filing, photocopy and scanning duties when required
- Maintain client records using the Intelligent Office system
- Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes
- Submit new business
- Manage client reviews, including preparing client valuations
- Prepare client reports - these may be in relation to pensions, investments Trustee Investment, IHT planning and other associated financial planning requirements
- Review products available to meeting client needs and make appropriate recommendations
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues and clients throughout the financial services environment
- Act ethically, impartially, and always in the best interests of clients
- Follow the company's internal processes and procedures
- Ensure compliance adherence with the FCA regulatory and legislative requirements
- The successful candidate will have the right mix of hard working and shining personality to thrive within this growing business. You will be working closely with the Financial Adviser and the rest of the Administration team, suiting someone looking to become part of a dynamic, forward thinking IFA business
- Previous Administration experience for an IFA is preferred
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.