|Job Title:||Import Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019 14:14|
This is an exciting opportunity for an Import Coordinator to work in Chelmsford for a leading logistics company.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Manage all aspects of the import process
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally
- Gain all necessary information to ensure correct measures are in place and that customer needs are met
- Liaise between suppliers, forwarders and agents to obtain up to date shipment information
- Ensure customers are fully informed of the progress of their shipments
- Provide transport companies with the relevant information to ensure customer delivery
requirements are met
- Ensure correct documentation is on file and work according to company procedures
- Maintain all files ensuring they are costed and billed correctly in accordance with
- Cover the export operations when required
- Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the
- High levels of communication skills
- Experience working with imports
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good teamworker
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexible and able to react to changing priorities
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's