This is an exciting opportunity for an Income Generation Co-ordinator to join a leading national charity on a 3 month fixed term contract.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Income generation
- Research and prepare effective funding applications
- Prepare and submit bids, tenders and proposals
- Research thoroughly the criteria of grant making trusts to ensure high quality bids are produced
- Identify opportunities for funding from charitable trusts and other non-statutory funders and submit regular bids to these bodies
- Complete monitoring and report requirements
- Help create narrative around the services and the strong and effective case for support
- Work closely with the Events Co-ordinator on income generation sources and ideas, supporting fundraising events as required
- Undertake market analysis to identify potential corporate partners and sponsors
- Grow local community income through community fundraising groups
- Work with partners, funders and statutory bodies to promote and develop the work of the charity
- Utilise relevant stakeholder and business events to increase awareness for the charity
- Work with the Volunteer Coordinator to recruit and manage volunteers to support fundraising campaigns
- Bid writing experience
- Previous experience of working with a charity is highly desirable
- Available immediately or at short notice
- A proven creative and commercial approach to income generation
- In-depth knowledge of fundraising and income generation
- Evidence of a range of innovative ideas to generate income
- IT skills, including digital and social media
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Works under own initiative
- Experience in designing presentations
Salary: £28-30K pro rata
Hours of work: 21 hours per week, part-time
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.