Shift pattern of 12 hour days and nights, 42 hours per week
(6.00am to 6.00pm and 6.00pm to 6.00am).
The vacancy has arisen due to promotion.
- To carry out tasks on the production Plants and offloading bulk deliveries, whilst assisting in maintaining the highest standards of health & safety performance, housekeeping and regulatory compliance.
- Reporting of accidents, and incidents on SAP
- Waste water management and handling
- Loading / unloading
- Low skill maintenance activities including the support of the maintenance
- Stock level inventory
- Proactive faults and breakdowns reporting
- To train and cover for all aspects of the Site Operator role as when required.
- A good command of the English language
- Numerically confident
- Possess good literary/communication & writing skills
- Have relevant experience
- Computer literate
- HGV L2 license
- Forklift licence
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.