Industrial/Hospitality Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Industrial/Hospitality Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 15:32|
Position: Industrial and Hospitality Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking for a new challenge in your recruitment career?
We are currently looking for a 360 recruitment consultant to join the friendly team in our Eastbourne branch to manage a hot desk for temporary industrial and hospitality vacancies.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Business development and cross-selling other services available
- Client and candidate relationship management
- Sourcing and registering new candidates
- Writing adverts for new positions
- Filling bookings and shift requirements
- Monitoring the progress of ongoing temporary roles to ensure client and candidate satisfaction
- Arranging interviews, preparing candidates and following up for feedback once they have taken place
Ideally you will:
- Be self motivated with a drive to succeed
- Have the ability to use IT systems to record and process information
- Be enthusiastic and determined
- Have excellent communication skills over the phone and by email
After completing the probationary period, these are some of the benefits you will be entitled to join:
- Car parking
- Subsidised gym membership
- Group health scheme and travel insurance
- Season ticket loan
- The Friday early finish rota
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch.
If you are interested please don't delay applying for this exciting opportunity!
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 14 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Eastbourne, East Sussex
Administrator - 12 Month Maternity Cover Contract
Hastings, East Sussex
Up to £18500 per annum
£19000 - £19500 per annum
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
£20000 - £25000 per annum