An Injection Mouldings Toolmaker is required by an established company in the Ashford area.
Duties will include:-
- Repair maintenance, fault finding, tool approval and modification of new and existing tooling
- Working in accordance with health and safety regulations, department procedures and company policy
- Actively participating in and facilitating continuous improvement on tooling
- Maintaining and updating relevant documentation
- Repairing and maintaining injection mould tools to specified tolerance and to design and manufacture special purpose tools
- Assisting with the production of tooling quotes and tool production plans
- Experience in the plastic injection moulding industry
- Experience with all tool room machinery is essential
- Good bench hand skills
- Confidence with detailed drawings and be able to quote
- The ability to work as part of a team and to ensure targets for delivery quality and efficiency are met
The successful candidate will expect to work a 39 hour week (7 a.m. start)
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK