|Job Title:||Insurance Representative|
|Salary:||£13500 - £15550 per annum + + commission and bonus|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2020 11:04|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Insurance Representative to join a market leading insurance company based in Romford.
Salary: Basic plus commission and bonus. Earning potential is uncapped, expected OTE £25,000+
Basic salary ranging from £13,000-£15,500 depending on experience
Working hours: 40 Hours per week (including early and late shifts and alternate weekend rota
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Working within a fast-paced modern call centre in a Micro Team
- Responsible for the effective handling of new business sales, sales support, and customer support enquiries for new and existing customers
- The role involves broking insurance risk to a variety of specialist insurers using our own unique in-house schemes and market products
- Utilise the latest innovative technology to achieve maximum on-line generated leads
- To maintain a high level of motivation and strive to accomplish monthly targets
- To provide a comprehensive and professional service that accords to guidelines and best practice
- All employees will be entered onto the staff development program supporting them to study to gain the CII Certificate in Insurance a core qualification for staff across all sectors of the Insurance industry
- Previous Motor, Classic Car, Motorhome, Home or Caravan Insurance knowledge is essential
- Minimum of 2 year's previous insurance experience is desirable
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure
- Be able to work individually or as part of a team
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.