This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Insurance Professional to join an established company based near Tunbridge Wells.
This is a new position which has been created to support the company's continued growth moving into 2019. The successful candidate will undertake a fully-supported period of study to complete a Certificate in Insurance (CERT II) qualification.
The core working hours for this position are as follows:
Monday - Friday as part of a rota pattern:
8.30am-5.00pm, 9.00am-5.30pm or 10.30am-7.00pm
One in four Saturdays: 9.00am-4.00pm
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Taking both sales and customer based calls from customers
- Producing and issuing quotations and new business documentation
- Following up and converting leads using OGI diary system
- Outbound telephone calls including call-backs
- Updating the CRM database
- Scanning incoming documentation which matches the customers e-file
- Dealing with customers mid term adjustments, renewals and cancellations as required
- Overseeing customer enquiries via the website ensuring all queries are dealt with in an efficient manner
- Emailing customers Estimated Premium confirmations as required
- General lead generation
- You will need to have a minimum of 1 years' insurance experience
- A target driven attitude, ambitious and conscientious
- A friendly and helpful phone manner
- Extensive planning, organisational and time management skills
- Interpersonal skills - the ability to build successful business relationships, be polite and cooperative when dealing with customers, brokers and colleagues
- Selling and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ensuring all communications are clear, fair and not misleading
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook is essential
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.