Internal Sales Administrator
|Job Title:||Internal Sales Administrator|
|Location:||Heathfield, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2019 14:35|
This is an exciting opportunity for an Internal Sales Administrator to join a leading supplier and service provider for scientific equipment.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks:
- Provide customers with quotations
- Use a CRM database to call existing contacts in order to develop leads for the external sales force
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Inputting leads and maintaining the accuracy of the database
- Managing leads through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Working on email campaigns and lead generation
- Developing leads from journals, conferences and seminars
- Maintaining the CRM system
- High levels of communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Laboratory experience considered
- Organised and thorough
Education and qualifications:
- Degree/HND or HNC in a Biological Science
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Hastings, East Sussex
Up to £18500 per annum
£19000 - £19500 per annum
Hastings, East Sussex
£17500 - £19000 per annum + Circa
£18000 - £25000 per annum
St Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex