This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Analyst to join an expanding organisation based in Uckfield
Salary: £27,000 - £31,000 (DOE)
Hours: Monday - Friday 08:30 - 6:00pm
Working in a small team you will responsible for managing the company's IT Business Applications.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- You will be a member of the in-house specialist Systems Team whose focus is data management and the specification, delivery and support of Line of Business solutions
- Assisting with client implementations onto bespoke online platforms including the production of electronic forms and account manager support with launches
- Providing escalated support for line of business systems and acting as subject matter expert on these systems to the rest of the business
- Supporting the change control cycle, including liaising with stake holders to create business cases, gathering requirements, creating designing documentation, completing impact assessment and managing test cycles
- Maintaining and updating process flows to keep them in line with software releases and business-related workflow changes
- Liaison with 3rd party systems suppliers for technical assistance and enquiries
- Providing input to trend analysis and solution
- Supporting the development of business workflow systems using tools like Microsoft Flow and Power BI
- Management of electronic records, imports, exports and storage in a secure and compliant manner
- Supporting data manipulation work such as imports, exports and database updates and working with legacy databases
- Using the in-house service desk to manage request workflow and provide support across platforms to internal and external service users.
- Broad technical knowledge of Microsoft Cloud solutions and tools including Office365, Microsoft Azure
- Experience of working as part of a project team to deliver time and budget bound projects
- Data manipulation using Excel and/or ETL tools
- Experience providing 2nd line support of bespoke LOB systems
- Confident experience of working with structured query language with SQL server, BA function or similar relational databases
- Self-starter able to work without close supervision to achieve business goals
- Clear communicator with excellent customer service skills
- Calm, organised and professional manner even when working under pressure
- Ability to travel when necessary within the UK
- Experience of working in an ISO27001 Information Security Management System environment (Desirable)
- Experience of Microsoft Flow and Power BI would be an advantage
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.