Junior Sales Executive
|Job Title:||Junior Sales Executive|
|Salary:||£15000 - £17500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 12:25|
This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Sales Executive to join a leading car leasing firm in Romford. The OTE for this role is £35,000-£40,000.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
- Using telesales and e‐commerce, the role is focused upon developing and dealing with leads generated
- The sales executive is responsible for providing quotations, promoting additional services and suggesting alternative vehicles where necessary
- This is a commission based/targeted role
- Handle all sales leads from the website via telesales and e‐commerce
- Liaise with suppliers and funders to obtain the best quote maximising on both competitiveness and profitability
- Pro‐actively follow up all quotes processed, recording any feedback
- Process and follow up all orders in a timely and professional manner
- Actively look to cross sell products and services whenever possible
- Organise all sales admin associated and manage a pipeline on a daily basis
- Keep all records up to date
- Provide quotation support for Corporate Rental Team
KNOWLEDGE & ATTRIBUTES:
- A demonstrable track record with a minimum of two years' sales experience preferably in the fleet sector
- An excellent telephone manner
- Strong negotiation skills
- An excellent communicator, building relationships through excellent rapport and customer service
- A proficient knowledge of the car and commercial vehicle market with an excellent understanding of what is happening in your local territory
- Be a well organised individual with excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- A good standard of written and spoken English
- Business standard IT skills, including Microsoft Office
- A tenacious, enthusiastic, and flexible disposition
- Good self‐starter with the ability to multi‐task and work independently
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work well as part of a team, and also on their own when required
- You must be an enthusiastic person with a keen interest in automotive industry and keen to succeed
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's