Office Based / Office Hours Monday to Friday
- Aiming to achieve sales targets and objectives set for the financial year.
- Ensuring maximum conversion from existing customers, incoming sales enquiries, and proactive activities that generate enquiries and sales from new and untapped markets.
- Pro actively looking for, and creating new business opportunities
- Attendance at external sales events to represent and promote the companies product
- Generating new enquiries and sales opportunities.
The position would ideally suit an applicant who has:
- A minimum of 12 months sales experience
- Demonstrable success of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Someone who wants to learn and develop
The successful applicant will be pro active and will have determination, resilience and ambition.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.