|Job Title:||Kitchen Manager|
|Location:||Heathfield, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £17623 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2021 14:40|
Position: Kitchen Manager
Salary: £17,623 (26 hours per week 8am - 2:30pm)
Our client is looking for a Kitchen Manager who has the following competencies:
- Customer Focus - Puts the customer first. Works hard to meet their needs
- Team Working - Develops effective relationships, both internal and external
- Results Driven - Gets results and tackles demanding tasks
- Fact-Finding - Knows where to obtain information
- Resilient - Remains calm and self-controlled under pressure. Reacts well to change
- Organisation - Organises own time effectively and creates their own work schedules
Management and Supervisory responsibilities
Knowledge required to undertake the role
- Can demonstrate high productivity levels whilst maintaining the utmost quality of provision and customer service.
- A relevant food hygiene certificate with a strong knowledge of health and safety and food safety legislation
- Consistently demonstrates scrupulously high personal hygiene standards and appearance to promote a professional and efficient catering operation
- Experience in the use of RATIONAL Self Cooking Centre
- Previously worked in services for older people
- Level 3 supervisory food safety in catering
- City & Guilds 706-3 Kitchen Larder and Pastry, or equivalent qualification
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Temporary General Kitchen Assistant
Rye, East Sussex
Up to £9.50 per hour
Heathfield, East Sussex
Up to £12200 per annum
Assistant General Manager
Eastbourne, East Sussex
Up to £28000 per annum
Heathfield, East Sussex
Up to £9893 per annum
St Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex
Up to £15 per annum