Rotating Shifts: 6am - 2pm / 2pm to 10pm
£27,000 to £30,000 per annum including shift allowance
- Manage and monitor shift performance and output, allocating work across your Shift Team.
- To manage and coordinate the day to day production demands arising from your allocated Shift, ensuring 100% fulfilment of the production schedule and working to Company business and policy objectives.
- Working cooperatively with and within your Team to support the effective planning, co-ordination and delivery of production output to meet the demand placed upon your Team, meeting delivery of production schedule and Company business and policy objectives.
- To ensure the required quality of output is delivered and Customer satisfaction is maintained.
- To develop and work with your Team with the aim to improve production output process and the embrace lean principles, new manufacturing techniques and process improvement methodology across all work tasks, operations and the work environment.
- Working with your Team to maintain a teamworking ethic, working together and collaboratively to improve Team engagement, performance, increase productivity and eliminate or reduce the impact of identified problems and waste.
- To maintain in an accurate and timely way appropriate records as required by your Team to record and monitor Production output, Team, Process and Product performance.
- To maintain a high level of housekeeping and ensuring health and safety standards are adhered to for you and your Team, ensuring your Team and work place operates in a safe and healthy environment to within Company policy, practice and legislation.
- To develop and keep up-to-date your personal knowledge, skills and experience.
- To work collaboratively with your Colleagues to achieve the attainment of any business aims and objectives.
- Relevant experience within a production / engineering environment
- Experience of working with Twin Conical Screw Extrusion Machines, Packing Automation, and Ancillary Extrusion Shop Equipment.
- Some knowledge of working with Injection Moulding Machines, Robotics, Automation and work place Ancillary Mould Shop Equipment.
- Relevant past experience with 5 Demonstrable materials processing knowledge of PVC, ABS, Polycarbonate, Polypropylene and Glass Filled Nylon.
- Demonstrable experience of setting, operating and troubleshooting a wide range of production tooling within a production environment.
- Production Schedule Management Skills - the ability to work to plan and troubleshoot in delivering production objectives within agreed time
- Quality Management - to include process to include process management and the ability to adhere to and improve agreed procedures.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.