Legal Administrator/Trainee Case Manager
|Job Title:||Legal Administrator/Trainee Case Manager|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £18500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2020 16:15|
Position: Legal Administrator/Trainee Case Manager
Hours: Monday to Friday working 9am - 5pm
- Liaising with solicitors by telephone, email and written correspondence.
- Managing the diary and chasing necessary appointment confirmation/Terms and Conditions as required. To be actioned weekly. Logging Terms and Conditions and appt conf when received in diary, on update sheet and saving to file.
- Responding to and dealing with enquiries by phone, letter, website live chat or email
- Managing office@ emails and acting as necessary to incoming emails
- Ensuring all outgoing post is franked and sent at the end of the day as well as the distribution of incoming post
- Ordering of stationery and shredding collections
- Provide administration support to the office and assist case managers during leave/busy periods
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task as this is essential for the job role
- The ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Good computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work using own initiative
- Positive attitude and commitment
- Smart presentation
Scope for progression:
Promotion to case manager and salary increase according to level of responsibility and performance
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's