Monday - Friday 9am-5.30pm (one hour unpaid lunch break)
The position would ideally suit a fast accurate typist, with a legal qualification, or someone with a keen interest in the Legal sector.
To assist the team and carry out day to day administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the company.
Principle Accountabilities and Control Objectives:
- Sort all incoming post
- Log all new clients details onto the in-house systems
- Chasing clients to return the relevant documentation to complete their Will.
- Send out welcome packs
- Log information accurate following telephone conversations and correspondence
- Take credit and debit card payments
- Handle incoming calls from clients and answer the main switchboard number in a timely and polite manner, following data protection procedures, taking detailed messages where necessary and passing them to the appropriate team member.
- Assisting with general administration tasks, e.g. shredding, incoming and outgoing post, document scanning, photocopying, filing
- Carry out any other reasonable administration tasks as required by management
Skills and Attributes:
- Competent IT skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and workload
- Good organizational and record keeping skills
- Ability to multi task
- Good team player with the ability to use own initiative
- Flexible, Adaptable and Conscientious
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Legal qualification is an added advantage.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.