Lettings & Property Manager
|Job Title:||Lettings & Property Manager|
|Location:||Horsham, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2019 17:31|
This is an exciting opportunity for a career in a rapidly growing property management and investment company.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
You will take ownership and responsibility for the smooth running of the lettings and property management business (circa 150 units). You will deliver results across every aspect of the present lettings offering, maintaining high company standards and ethos throughout your day to day interactions with clients, contractors and team members.
Some specific daily duties will include:
- Advertising and marketing of properties and proactively seeking applicants
- Generating viewings, booking check-ins and checkouts
- Negotiating and administering applications to deliver a smooth move-in process
- Managing rent accounts and being pro-active with potential late payers
- Social media management, promotion and campaigns
- Compiling tenancy move in documents, referencing and invoices
- Monthly property reports and inspections, identifying hazards and taking action
- Formalising processes and streamlining services
- Responsibility for third-party contractors to deliver high standard services
- Taking ownership of all tenant inquiries and requests
- Creating contracts, property files and ensuring the compliant set up of tenancies
- Organising and managing maintenance issues to a successful end
We are looking for a candidate who fits the following:
- Confident, articulate, driven, practical, positive, organised and efficient
- An entrepreneurial spirit; resourceful with both your time and the tools at your disposal to get the job done in an efficient manner
- Being a champion of administration; computer literacy and an excellent general knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint will be necessary
- Understanding Social Media, having an eye for attractive posts
- Problem solver and action taker, with a can-do attitude to tackle tough problems in a decisive and effective manner
- Be able to work well in a team but self-assured enough to work on projects independently and take instructions
- Needs to hold clean full UK driving license and access to their own vehicle - as the applicant will be driving infrequently to various locations on an ad-hoc basis
- Able and willing to learn new systems
- Experience in property management or residential lettings would be a distinct advantage, although we will consider applications from other fields of work
- Access to your own car will be required for appointments
- What you must bring are a can-do attitude and limitless enthusiasm
Terms and Benefits
Salary £25,000 (£35,000 OTE) Per Annum
*Hours 9.00 am to 5:30 pm Monday - Friday with weekend commitments on a fortnightly basis, where any appointments exist.
Time can be taken in lieu following week or paid as normal salary.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's