This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Lettings Negotiator to join a market leading Estate Agency based in Brighton & Hove.
Salary: £15,000 - £19,000 basic + commission
Hours: Monday - Friday 08:30am - 6:00pm with every other Saturday 09:00am - 4:00pm. When you work a Saturday, you will get a day off in lieu during the week.
A full and clean driving license is essential for this position. A fleet car will be available for use on appointments, alternatively you can use your own car, and permits will be supplied.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Booking and carrying out viewings
- Booking and carrying out market appraisals
- Securing tenants for all properties new to the market
- Providing feedback to Landlords
- Working to deadlines
- Registering applicants
- Negotiating and agreeing new lets
- Targeted on finding new landlords/properties (commission structure for adding new business to the portfolio)
- Completing the paperwork required for the move ins
- Driven to succeed, passionate about property and happy to be in constant communication with people
- Previous experience with face to face interaction with clients
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to adapt to a busy working environment
- Ideally you will have at least 1 year's experience within Lettings but this is not essential, candidates with extensive Sales, Business Development or Account Management experience will also be considered
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.