|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£25000 - £27000 per annum + DOE £30K OTE Standby Allowance £90|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 02:19|
Salary: Basic £25-27k DOE £30K OTE Standby Allowance £90 + call out + Van + Pension + PPE + Phone
Our client who offer Fire, Security and Electrical services and are recognised for their reputation for high quality and reliability are on the market looking for a Locksmith to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
The candidate will be experienced in undertaking all aspects of locksmiths works and should have the following skills:
- Timber door and window furniture and lock fitting, repair & maintenance.
- UPVC, composite and metal door and window furniture and lock fitting, repair & maintenance.
- Have a good all-round knowledge of modern locking systems.
- Multi-locking systems.
- Small to medium domestic and commercial safe installation, maintenance and repair.
- Electric locking systems.
- Multi-suited locking systems.
- Skilled in non-destructive access to most locking systems i.e., rim, mortice and multi-lock.
- Carpentry skills beneficial
- Experience in access control systems advantageous
- Will join the emergency standby rota when suitably trained.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Should have undertaken approved or recognised training (a member of the Master Locksmiths Association an advantage).
- Have excellent technical skills.
- Must have a good understanding of health & safety.
- Have excellent customer facing and communication skills.
- Be fluent in the English language.
- Must be literate and numerate.
- Must be responsible, reliable and capable of working alone or as part of a team.
- Clean driving license.
- Good telephone manner.
- Have good organisational skills.
- Be computer literate.
- Good time keeping.
- Attention to detail.
- Must have their own basic tools for the type of work.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.