Location: Battle area - own transport due to location
Circa £18,000 - £25,000 per annum
The position would suit an applicant with a background in either Logistics, courier, freight or similar. Someone who is a skilled problem solver with enthusiasm to resolve customer service issues and offer a personalised and innovative solution to each problem.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong experience of providing exceptional customer service in an international business-to-business service environment. Applicants need be highly responsive and empathetic to customers needs, understanding and delivering on the critical need for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.
- Answers incoming customer calls regarding issues, service questions and general client concerns.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller.
- Daily tracking, Prompt and pro-active follow ups to resolve issues, and provide advice to customers.
- Update customer information on company systems.
- Provide training and advice on the use of Customer facing software
- Conduct customer service calls to establish the level of satisfaction, detect and resolve / refer customer issues for resolution. Identify opportunities for upselling / additional services.
- Complete minor fulfilment tasks for clients as required.
- Impact the company's bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat profitable customers.
- Customer Service Representative skills
- Logistics, Courier, freight or similar background is desired
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent IT skills and ability to learn & demonstrate new software systems quickly
- Maintain confidentiality of customer and company information at all times.
- You like talking to people on the phone and building relationships with your customers
- You're able to empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You're a team player who can follow and lead as situations dictate
- You're able to make decisions and solve problems
- You're curious, and have a natural ability to ask the right questions, whilst also paying attention to detail.
- You're able to plan, organize, and prioritize work - this role wears many hats!
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
- European language skills (particularly German) a bonus, but not an essential requirement.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.