Hours: 39 per week - Double Day Shift 06:00 - 14:00 / 14:00 to 22:00
- To provide maintenance support to all production functions, supporting efforts to maximise output and reduce machine down time, ensuring safe working practice and adherence to maintenance schedules.
- To remain flexible within your work so to ensure maintenance support is provided with a view to maintaining customer value within the Maintenance operation, leaving any work/project within a safe / acceptable standard and with regard to production functions without unnecessary downtime.
- To provide maintenance support and engineering related project work on an as required basis to ensure that the Company, as a whole, is able to meet any business demand and operate within any applicable legislation.
- To support continuous improvement within the Maintenance and Production functions - to include the modification of existing or newly supplied equipment, fixtures, fittings and machinery and to support a general reduction in operational cost base, increase in output volume and quality and providing benefits to the overall working environment.
- To ensure any maintenance records required by Customers, Company policy, service schedules, quality procedures or legislative demand are kept on an appropriate easily recoverable system, are kept up-to-date and are accurate.
- The provision of a high level of housekeeping within the Maintenance function to so to meet what could be considered as a professional / best practice standard.
- To ensure that all health and safety standards are followed and the Maintenance function operates in a safe and healthy environment within the requirements of Company policy and UK legislation.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.