|Job Title:||Manufacturing Engineer|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||February 29, 2020 01:53|
Salary: Up to £40k
Duties are varied and interesting, to include :
- Meeting estimated costs
- Providing technical support
- Initiate planned maintenance on machines
- Undertake investigations
- Must hold an HNC or Degree in Mechanical/ Manufacturing Engineering. A minimum of 5 years' experience in a relevant hands on role.
- Knowledge of assembly Automation usually entail XY tables or robot assembly is an essential requirement
- A good understanding of Control systems PLC, s is essential
- Tool making skills are a requirement
- Tooling Design experience is required using solid works.
- A good understanding of programming Visions system, Robots and PLC, s
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's