Salary: £23,623 per annum including shift allowance
£20,542 per annum before shift allowance
Hours: 48 per week over 4 / 12 hour shifts per week
Holiday: 26 shifts per annum (INC of bank holidays)
Benefits: Pension, Death In Service Insurance 3 x salary
- Loading and unloading of goods
- Picking and Packing duties
- Assembly duties such as basic set-up and the running of any packing equipment associated with the production line.
- Machine Minding to cover for break periods.
- Production Administration to maintain records
- Quality Management: monitoring, and tests
- Health & Safety
Experience required / The position would suit an applicant with:
- Relevant work experience
- Successful track record in a directly relevant work environment
- Experience within a production / manufacturing / factory environment.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.