Whilst ideally looking for someone full time my client would also consider a candidate that only wants part time. Possible permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Key experience and skills:
- Minimum of one year working in a marketing team
- Use of social media and digital marketing for business use
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English, ability to write text for website, social media and press releases.
- Ability to use initiative to source additional information for press releases etc
- Regularly update social media channels on a daily basis, including Twitter and Facebook
- Write press releases for submission to local press, parish council magazines etc
- General marketing administration tasks
- Work on current marketing projects
- Develop marketing plans for key events, services and awareness weeks
Ideally full time however minimum of three days would be best, this could be done flexibly over a normal working week
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.