We are looking for a talented, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for the company. Reporting direct to the Marketing Director,
You will be responsible for the whole digital footprint and content strategy, website, blog, social media presence, email marketing, and SEO. You will ensure the company brand is upheld and promoted with every communication. You will be responsible for the whole digital footprint and content strategy, website, blog, social media presence, email marketing, and SEO. You will ensure the company brand is upheld and promoted with every communication.
There is significant scope for the right candidate to develop the role and to progress to a more senior marketing role in due course.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Provide creative direction on brand-level video, web, and graphic design projects.
- Analyse and interpret what behaviours and patterns make customers successful and more likely to be retained by the company.
- Find new approaches to lead nurturing, including but not limited to channels like email, social media, blogging, and events.
- Create and implement new projects and creative ideas that help improve customer conversion rates.
- Create and upload copy and images for the organisation's website;
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI).
- BA/BS degree/Qualified member of the CIM/equivalent work experience
- Some past experience in marketing
- A dual-minded approach: You're highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Excellent command of marketing tactics.
- Excellent writer and communicator with the ability to align that communication with the larger company tone.
- Excellent eye for design and typography and the ability to deliver constructive feedback on projects to the creative team.
- Proficiency in HubSpot's marketing software preferred, although training is available for the right candidate
- Experience with HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, and/or other relevant marketing software
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.