Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, You will be responsible for the social media presence, email marketing, and SEO, digital footprint and content strategy, website, blog, social media presence, email marketing, and SEO.
Training and progression are available, offering significant scope for the right candidate to develop the role and to progress to a more senior marketing role in due course.
- SEO, e-shots, advertising, linkedin, twitter
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- email, social media, blogging, and events.
- BA/BS degree/Qualified member of the CIM/ or equivalent work experience
- Some past experience in marketing
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.