|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2019 16:08|
- Plan and implement multi-channel marketing campaigns targeting
- Design and create all marketing materials for the UK market (e.g. sales brochures and leaflets, , event materials, emails, websites etc)
- Ensure regular and up-to-date communication with potential and existing customers across all channels (e.g. social media, webpage, Intercom, message blasts)
- 3+ years of professional experience in B2B and B2C marketing ideally covering online, social, offline and events (experience from a fast-growth technology business is a plus)
- Strong project management skills
- High attention to detail
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's