Materials Planning Manager
|Job Title:||Materials Planning Manager|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019 12:47|
Directly manage employees engaged in purchasing, and oversee their training, mentoring and coaching, with the aim of developing a strong team. Support the development of new products, ensuring the budget, and schedules meet with company requirements.
Required Experience / Qualifications:
- A relevant degree or, suitable equivalent experience
- Materials Management, or Purchasing certification
- Experience in purchasing, material management, supply chain, and logistics
- Experience in a purchasing and supply chain managers position
- Experience in working with MRP / ERP
- Proven results in developing a solid team
- Experience of working in a lean manufacturing environment
- Project management experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's