An established leader in the design and manufacture of bespoke advanced process plant equipment is looking for either a graduate or experienced Mechanical Systems Engineer to join their highly skilled engineering team within the manufacturing facility.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (DOE)
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
This role would be suited to a keen, enthusiastic individual who is looking for an opportunity for career advancement in a multi-disciplined, engineering systems build environment. The ideal candidate will typically be from a mechanical or maintenance engineering background.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Working with your own skills and initiative using engineering techniques and procedures together with recognition and awareness of current HSE safe working regulations
- Ideally from an engineering / maintenance background with a strong mechanical bias and some understanding of vacuum, water cooling pipework, and pneumatic systems within both sub-assemblies and large assembly builds would be an advantage
- General erection and disassembly of process plant equipment
- Assisting with sub system bench build and equipment tests including configuration and calibration
- Experienced in setting and using manual lathe and milling machines
- Part of a small team working within a safe modern working environment
- Training given within specific specialist areas if required
- Minimum Qualification standards: - Mechanical Engineering BTEC Advanced or similar.
Good long term future employment package prospects which include opportunities for 'fast track' progression for the right individual within this expanding UK privately owned company. Opportunities for future fully expensed worldwide overseas travel.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.