Are you an inspirational, creative and ambitious teacher? If so, we would like to hear from you. Our client is looking for a Media Studies teacher with previous experience of teaching English or IT to start as soon as possible. We are looking for an accomplished professional that will bring their passion for the subject to their students who have a desire to learn and be the best they can be.
- Candidates will need to have UK QTS or an overseas formal secondary school teaching qualification.
- Outstanding classroom teacher at Key Stages 4 and 5
- Excellent communication skills
- Be flexible and responsive
- Contribute to whole school initiatives
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current developments in teaching, learning, assessment and curriculum
- Use of innovative approaches to driving up standards
- Committed to working co-operatively with young people; able to communicate sensitively, imaginatively and effectively with them
- A commitment to the well-being, support and achievement of students
- Flexibility, imagination and resilience under pressure, reliability and integrity
- A positive attitude to education, innovation and change
- Excellent at building and maintaining relationships with pupils, colleagues and parents.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.