An exciting opportunity has arisen for Membership Service Advisors required for roles based in Hampshire, Surrey and Sussex. The company is an innovative online home shopping business.
This is a new position which has been created to support the company's continued growth moving into 2019. You will be driving a mobile shop and providing a first class shopping experience. You will be working 18 hours per week, the hours are flexible and subject to negotiation with the business to suit the business needs, some weekend work will be required. The role offers great flexibility in terms of working pattern.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- To build a good rapport with your clients
- Business Development
- Account Management
- To drive to new members' homes, deliver goods that they ordered and liaise with them for any additional items they may wish to purchase during the visit
- Development of sales with existing members
- To work with members to ensure that affordable payment plans are set up
- To liaise with members about any after sale issues and resolving them to a high standard ensuring member satisfaction
- To work with members experiencing payment issues to create a viable payment plan
- Credit Control
- Excellent communication skills
- Self starter
- Highly motivated
- Has empathy and ethics
- Forward thinking
Education and qualifications
- A DBS will be required if not already held
- FCA training is desirable but training will be given
- Driver will full licence
- Competent Word and Excel user
- Ability to communicate effectively by email
- To fill in forms clearly and accurately
£300.00 basic pay per week for an 18 hour week
10% commission on sales over £3,000 per week
£5 for each new member signed up
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.