This is an exciting opportunity for a MI Analyst to join a leading insurance company in Romford.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Completion of existing daily/weekly/monthly MI for internal and external use
- Contribute to enhancing the functionality of existing reports to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Development of new MI reports in line with business requirements that meet the specifications provided by the Senior MI Analyst
- React to stakeholder requirements by producing ad-hoc reports
- A key contributor to improving the management information process and identifying system improvements
- Advanced Excel skills, competent in creating reports by extracting and manipulating data in line with given specifications, displaying results in a user-friendly format
- Knowledge of Macros, VBA and coding an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
- Highly numerate and IT literate
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage own workload and meet tight deadlines
- A good work ethic
- Insurance industry experience desirable but not essential
- Experience of other reporting tools an advantage
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.