Mini Bus Driver (Part Time)
|Job Title:||Mini Bus Driver (Part Time)|
|Location:||Rye, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £9.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2021 11:23|
A school on the borders of Kent and Sussex who educate students who have Specific Learning Difficulties. They are on the market seeking a Part Time Mini Bus Driver. The role will involve morning and evening school runs and will be required to travel as far as the Tunbridge Wells area.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Health and Safety.
- Comfort and welfare of pupils and staff whilst being transported in the vehicle.
- Carrying out vehicle checks before each journey.
- Reporting vehicle defects and ensuring the vehicle is in a clean and roadworthy condition before and after use.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Clean Driving Licence including D1 or PCV.
- Good communication skills.
The following position will include these benefits:
- Term Time only.
- 4 hours per day.
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunites we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.