Motor Insurance Advisor
|Job Title:||Motor Insurance Advisor|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£19000 - £20000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2019 02:15|
Would suit applicants with experience / Knowledge in the following areas:
- Personal lines
- Private car
- Commercial Vehicle
- Special Types
- Vehicle Breakdown
- New Business & Quotations
- Negotiating Skills
- Sales Skills
- Compliance Regulations
- MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Internet Explorer
- Insurer Web Based Quotation Systems
- New business conversion
- Renewal retention
- Accuracy of Data Input
- Accuracy of Documentation
- Complaint handling.
- Maintenance of Diary
- Promptness in answering/returning telephone calls and dealing with correspondence
- Prioritise and organise your own workload to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with insurers and clients.
- Review and process renewals in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Manage the collection and processing of premiums from clients
- Manage the smooth running of the company's credit control procedures
- Respond to queries, ensuring that all communications are accurately recorded
- Ensure that all information required by clients or underwriters is obtained and communicated promptly
- Generate enquiries by pro-actively selling, including making outbound telephone calls
- Analyse client needs and develop solutions using the information gathered
- Determine which Insurers will provide the most competitive rates for the covers required
- Provide a quotation to fulfil the client's needs, advising them of any needs that are not met
- Discuss any "additional" covers to ensure that all insurance requirements are satisfied.
- Issue policy documentation
- Monitor and supervise work for junior colleagues
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's