Salary: Highly Competitive
- The ability to undertake the repair and servicing of Motor Vehicles
- A flexible approach to work, with an adaptable approach to customer requests
- Follow manufacturer warranty processes
- Work within the manufacturers guidelines
- Liaise effectively with the service advisors and parts team
- Have good time-management skills
- Relevant skills and experience
- Hold a full valid UK driving licence
Manufacturer specific training will be provided
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.