|Job Title:||Moulding Setter|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2021 16:12|
Position: Moulding Setter
Location: Hastings / St Leonards
Salary banding as follows: Grade 1 - 25K pa (+s ) / G2 23.5K pa (+s)/ G3 - 22K (+s ) pa
We are recruiting for a Moulding Setter to join a busy Organisation based in Hastings. This is a permanent role. Duties include:
- Experience within an Injection Moulding production / engineering environment - to include demonstrable knowledge Tool Setting, Materials processing, Packing, Automation systems and robotics and ancillary and down-stream production equipment.
- Demonstrable materials processing knowledge of PVC.
- Experience of setting, operating and troubleshooting a wide range of production tooling within an Injection Moulding environment.
- Production Schedule Management Skills - the ability to work to plan and troubleshoot in delivering production objectives within agreed time scales and costs.
- Quality Management - to include process management and the ability to adhere to and improve agreed procedures.
- Automation To set-up and run all automated equipment associated to each production line or cell or task and is employed to process, assembly or pack output.
- Production Administration To maintain to an accurate level required records and systems, enabling the monitoring and confirmation of equipment and process performance along with records detailing the volume of output and productivity.
- Quality Management Systems To complete with sufficient diligence and accuracy such monitoring, tests and checks as put in place to ensure output and performance is delivered within expected parameters and that such output meets any applied standards or specification requirement.
Grades for this role
Grades 1 -3.
Hours/Shifts: 48hours over 4 / 12 hour shifts per week
Night shifts are included on a rota basis.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.