|Job Title:||IT Technician|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£24000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2020 16:34|
A vacancy has arisen for an IT Network Technician to Provide managed services to companies across the UK.
The best candidate will be an experienced problem solver, a good communicator and with a proven track record in delivering technical solutions to clients. They will also have a positive and professional attitude, get on well with colleagues and take pride in their own performance.
Main duties will include providing support to business clients, in particular those requiring Microsoft Cloud Services, data centre hosting and server infrastructure, alongside business grade connectivity.
- At least 5 years' experience of working in a technical role
- A proven track record in delivering customer projects on time
- Experience of delivering technical support to customers in a cloud environment
- General skills required: Problem solving skills with the ability to think independently
- Good communicator with strong customer care skills, including the ability to think commercially
- Full UK driving licence
Technical skills required:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and AWS with accreditation an advantage
- Good knowledge of Cisco with accreditation an advantage
- Excellent understanding of data security.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's