Newly qualified graduate laboratory technician
Full training offered
£16,000 per annum
The vacancy has arisen for a trainee due to expansion, working within a specified organic laboratory assisting with various tasks.
1) Sample handling including fetching, returning and carrying samples safely and sensibly from the stores area.
2) Equipment preparation including labelling, cleaning and maintaining a variety of laboratory equipment.
3) Sample preparation including filtering, weighing and measuring samples accurately ready for testing.
4) Following in house analytical methodology to carry out a variety of testing at the bench.
5) Using analytical instrumentation to generate sequences, run samples and assess results.
6) Adhering to quality system to ensure accurate results are supplied to customers
Full ongoing training is offered.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.