Our Client is seeking to appoint a Foundation Stage teacher with a clear vision and a determination to support the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team in leading the school towards Outstanding. They would like the successful applicant to start in September 2017.
They looking for someone who:
- As an NQT is seeking their first opportunity to teach in Foundation Stage, supported by an excellent team including their Early Years Foundation Stage Leader, providing you with outstanding opportunities for development.
- Is passionate about getting the best from all our children through consistent, high quality teaching, ensuring outstanding attainment.
- Embraces a challenge and strives for the best.
- Is committed to the school, its pupils and the community.
- Has enthusiasm for creativity and innovation throughout the curriculum.
- Influences, motivates and inspires others to attain high goals.
- Is an excellent communicator, who can build strong partnerships with parents and the wider community.
- Is dedicated to inclusion and a child's right to participate.
This post is covered by the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2009.
The school will need to ensure that they are not knowingly employing a person who is disqualified under the 2009 Regulations in connection with relevant childcare provision. Accordingly, the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate to the school, by completing a self-declaration form as part of the pre-employment checks process, that they have not been disqualified under the 2009 Regulations.
If the preferred candidate is found to be disqualified under the 2009 Regulations, the offer of employment will be subject to the application by the preferred candidate to Ofsted for a waiver and the receipt of a waiver from Ofsted.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.