My client is an established Manufacturing company based near Uckfield who are looking for an experienced Office Administrator / Customer Service Advisor to join a successful service department within the business.
Ideally you will also have previous Admin/ Customer Service experience with excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task and great attention to detail. The successful candidate will be confident and personable and able to work independently and as part of a team.
This position will suit a candidate with 1-3 years' work experience, due to the location of the offices all candidates must have a full UK driving license and access to a vehicle.
Salary: £18,000 - £19,500 (DOE)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 08:30am to 5pm
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Process, source and order spare parts requests from the Service Desk and Engineers
- Producing quotes and estimates for customers
- Processing orders and payment transactions
- To support the service team during busy periods with effective administration, call handling and the use of bespoke online system
- Other administrative duties as and when required
- Strong IT literacy, especially knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook packages
- All candidates must have a Full UK Driving License
- Previous admin or customer service experience within a manufacturing exvironment is desirable
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.