|Job Title:||Office Administrator|
|Location:||Hailsham, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£19000 - £23000 per annum + DOE|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 17:23|
We have an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator to work for a leading company based in Hailsham. You will initially be supporting the admin team with a view to taking over full responsibility for the duties outlined below.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Printing, distributing, and filing incoming and outgoing emails
- Typing emails, letters, specifications, quotations etc.
- Keeping calendars up to date with meetings, holidays, visits etc.
- Maintaining stationery and sundry stock levels, ordering when necessary
- Answering the telephone and taking detailed messages as required
- Opening and distributing mail
- Preparing invoices and delivery notes
- Preparing order acknowledgements
- Updating various spreadsheets
- Providing administrative support as required by other departments
- Booking couriers - TNT, DHL, FedEx, etc.
- Organising flights, hotels, visas, and taxis for engineering visits, personnel visits to customers, and customer visits to site
- Arranging coffee and sandwiches as required
- Preparing and clearing meeting rooms
- Filing and photocopying
- Strong administrative skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Able to prioritise
- Work well as part of a team
- Self-motivated when working alone
£19k - £23k (DOE)
Benefits: Holiday - 20 days in year one, 22 days in year 2, and 25 days thereafter + bank holidays; membership of company productivity bonus scheme (last year paid out on average 6% of salary as a bonus in January); Pension Scheme, Death in Service Scheme at 2 x salary after qualifying period
9am - 5.30pm
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's