Office Administrator - Working from Home
|Job Title:||Office Administrator - Working from Home|
|Location:||Uckfield, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £19000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2020 16:09|
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful company in a varied role where you will be working as part of a small team and be provided with full training.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support for a portfolio of clients, delivering excellent client service and case management within specified service level agreements.
This is a full-time role working from home, Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours per day between 8.00am and 6.00pm. You will also be required to attend training sessions at the office in Uckfield.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Management of cases to include; loading new cases, case reviews, requesting reports, booking appointments, releasing advice letters and closing cases
- Liaising with clients, their employees, internal staff and third parties via telephone, email, and letter
- Working within company/client SLAs and notifying the Team Leader of any difficulty in achieving these
- Escalating complex cases or those that are progressing slowly to relevant colleagues
- Act in accordance with the company's core values of diligence; honesty; exemplary customer service; professionalism; ethical and trustworthy behaviours. Valuing colleagues, customers and business partners, and taking responsibility for their actions
- Act within the boundaries set out by the company's policies to ensure sensitive personal information is protected as required by law, regulatory bodies, ethics, and best practice
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and a proactive approach
- Willing to take an active role in own development
- Experience in a customer service or case management role
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word, and Excel
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Eastbourne, East Sussex
Up to £18200 per annum
Hastings, East Sussex
Up to £9.50 per hour
Hastings, East Sussex
Up to £18500 per annum
£19000 - £19500 per annum
£18000 - £25000 per annum