A local Building Contractors based in Eastbourne are looking for an experienced Office Manager/PA to join their busy company.
Your duties would include:
- Diary management for the MD
- Completing minutes of meetings and assisting with the completion of tenders for large scale commercial pitches
- Organising job schedules
- Dealing with paperwork required for CHAS, SafeContractor and Committed 2 Equality (training can be provided for this)
- You would also be required to maintain the upkeep of ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 19001
- Other admin tasks will include assisting the managing director with emails and dealing with suppliers on their behalf
The ideal candidate will be proactive, highly organised and adaptable with some proven secretarial experience in a fast paced environment. Further progression within the business could be available in the mid to long term.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.