This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Operations Administrator to join a successful company in a varied role where you will be working as part of a small team to help co-ordinate clinical resource within the business.
You will be providing administrative support to the clinical teams, ensuring each branch across the country is run effectively. This is a full-time role, Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours per day between 9.00am and 5.30pm
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Manage the scheduling and calendars for senior staff members
- Maintain and develop the databases for the company network, ensuring the appropriate accreditation checks are completed for clinical individuals
- Collate feedback on network clinics and notify the CMO or Deputy CMO of any potential issues
- Support the on-site clinic in the office including ordering kit, providing forms and ensuring the assessment room is set up appropriately
- Support the clinical and HR team with the arrangements for the induction of new clinical staff to the business
- Support the development of the Clinical Operations Department.
- Maintain the company's Clinical Operations Manual
- Act in accordance with the company's core values of diligence; honesty; exemplary customer service; professionalism; ethical and trustworthy behaviours. Valuing colleagues, customers and business partners, and taking responsibility for their actions
- Act within the boundaries set out by the company's policies to ensure sensitive personal information is protected as required by law, regulatory bodies, ethics and best practice
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and a proactive approach
- Willing to take an active role in own development
- Experience in an operations role (Desirable)
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word, and Excel
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.